g

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Donk da donk donk donk

Geeeeesus. Its amazing the play one will find in Short Handed. I played some $1/$2 SHLHE and was down about $35 and came back to end the session up about $3.

My favorite hand and I wish I had the hand history.....

I had QQ in the SB and it folded to me so I popped it to the BB who reraised, I capped, call.

Flop comes 59T 2 spades, I dont have a spade. I check raised he reraised, I called. I'm thinking KK or AA. Turn 6, I check Call. River J, no flush possible. I check call again and the guy had 8Qo for the rivered straight. AHHHHH.

I played in the $10 rebuy tourny last night 160 people and busted out 31st, close to the money, but no cigar. Lost 2 big races with overs that never hit and that was that.

Current BR - $620

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home