g

Monday, June 26, 2006

Sammy Hagar Concert, Drive In Theater, Vegas Plans, and Some Poker

This weekend was pretty fun. Saturday night I took my wife to see Sammy Hagar and Michael Anthony in concert. They did all their classic Van Halen stuff and it was just a rockin show.

Sunday night I took my wife and kids to the Drive-In Theater. We havent been to a drive-in in years and it was a blast. They had a double feature of Cars and The Shaggy Dog.

Every day is still consumed with All-Stars practices with both my kids. Both of their tournaments are this upcoming weekend so after this upcoming weekend things should calm down quite a bit.

My wife and I are going to San Francisco and Las Vegas for a week in mid July. We are going to meet up with about 35 - 40 of our friends from Fullcontactpoker. Should be an absolute blast.

Having my bankroll dwindle down to $200 ish dollars was realllllly tough to take. It was nearly impossible to go back to $0.50/$1.00 after playing $3/$6 and $5/$10, but I did. When I crossed the $600 mark I moved up to $1/$2 and I am up about 75BB/100 in the past 2 weeks and have my BR up to about $825.

2 Comments:

Blogger dna4ever said...

give me time my little padawan

1:24 PM  
Blogger alabare said...

Hey...
Great blog. Just found it today. Took the liberty of adding your site to my blogroll over on my little blog home.
http://adamlabare.blogspot.com/

Best of luck at the tables!
Adam

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home