g

Monday, April 17, 2006

Sick Day - $16 WSOP DS/ $20 MTT Cash

Meh, after a full night of being up with some sort of stomach virus causing me to shit and vomit like crazy I took the day off from work.

The past 2 weeks I have been on a horrible downswing with cards, down about $700.

I played a $30 SnG on Stars and cashed 2nd which was good for $81 then I decided to enter a $15 + $1 double shootout which paid 1 entry to the $650 WSOP Super satellite on Pokerstars.

I won my first table fairly easily and the 2nd table was a pure grind. I won 2 key coinflips 55 vs AQ and AK vs JJ and was able to chip away until I had won the 2nd table.

I took the $650 W$ and used www.sellyourseat.com to get $540 Cash.

I played a 140 person $20 MTT on FCP where the top 10 paid and finished 6th good for $182. Key hand was my AQ vs AK and my Q flopped but the AK rivered a flush on me and I was out.

$750 Sick Day and helped me get my bankroll back up a little bit.

My sons baseball team is 0-3 but they are playing really well and all the games have been pretty close. He got a homerun in the last game and won the gameball. He was VERY excited about that.

My daughters softball team has only played 1 game, but they mercy ruled the other team 12-0. My daughter pitched one of the 3 innings and got 2 strikes outs so daddy was proud :-D

Current BR - $2144

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home