g

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Live and Die by the River in Shorthanded

I got simply crushed yesterday 2 tabling $3/$6 short handed. It was almost as like the Poker Gods were telling me dont ever get to confident in yourself. I was getting a rush of premium starting hands, but they were all falling a part by show down. I was on a $280 downswing at my worst point, but worked back $80 of it before I finally quit down $200. I lost three seperate $80 pots when outkicked with trips like JQ versus JK on 3J7 board J turn, etc. Just horrible. Well what doesnt kill you will make you stronger I guess.

I also played in the Fullcontactpoker Freeroll Challenge last night and finished 1st, but it turns out that one of the other teams had 2 players playing so the entire match was voided and all was for not, bleh.

I only need 55 more Frequent Player Points on Pokerstars to clear my $120 bonus so that will help a little.

Current BR - $2255

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home