g

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Full Blown Sports Season

Spring Sports have officially started which takes up about 5 nights a week for me.

My daughter runs track and also plays softball. Usually there is 1 track meet a week and 2 softball games per week. Plus I am on the Softball Board of Directors which typically means I am at the ball park 2 or 3 nights a week doing administrative or maintenance stuff.

My son is playing baseball for this first time this year and I am coaching his team which takes another minimum of 2 nights a week. My son is 6 but is on a 4,5,6 team. Have you ever tried to coach 4, 5, 6 year olds? Meh! The 4 year olds out there twirling, dancing, throwing rocks, eating dirt, not wearing their gloves, etc etc. Good times!

1 Comments:

Blogger rakethetable said...

As the country music song goes...

That's the good stuff.

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home