g

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Consumed with Kid's Sports

Havent really been playing a whole lot of poker lately. Both my kids made their respective Baseball and Softball All-Star teams so pretty much practice every singly day through the end of the month.

I had been running really really bad and had my bankroll all the way down to about $230 at its lowest point.

I managed to finish 2nd in a $20 122 person MTT which was good for $488 and brought my BR back up to around $700 which is where it stands now. Finished 17th out of 120ish in this past weeks Negreanu Open, but only top 10 paid so that didnt help any.

Going to play in the Pokerstars Blogger Freeroll today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

been reading your blog for close to a year now. It seems you do VERY WELL in MTT's and SNG's if I remember correctly. Why not try sticking with those? Jst my 2cents GL =)

12:34 PM  
Blogger dna4ever said...

thanks for the 2cents. I definitely have had my share of success in MTTs and SnGs, but I tend to crave action like a junkie thus why I like Cash Ring Limit games. NLHE MTTs require so much patience and timing and you can waste 3 or 4 hours and not make a dime. I definitely SHOULD focus on MTTs as I'm sure I would no doubt make more money in the long run, because I think I'm a better NLHE tourney player then LHE cash player, but meh not sure if I can leave the action. Thanks again.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home