g

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Bad Luck and a Bad Beat

MAN! I was posted to take down last nights Negreanu Open. Sitting with about 6000 chips, highest was about 10,000 with 31 left to go. I pick up KK and its raised 600 to me 100/200 blinds. I make it 2000 to go and the big blind (chipleader) goes all in for like 8000 more. I was 80% sure he had AA, but being the big stack I thought there was a chance he was trying to bully, but alas I call and he has AA and my Kings dive and I'm out in 30th, meh!

Later that night I play in a private Daniel Negreanu Stud H/L tournament. I know NOTHING about this game, but decided to play anyways. 36 people I took the worst beat I think you can take in this game. I started out the hand with KKK and boated up on 6th street and the other player hit running Aces on 6th and 7th street to have Aces full over my Kings full and I was out in 11th. Again that pot would have put me in 1st and poised to win it too.

I feel like my tourny game is pretty strong right now, just getting unlucky in spots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home