g

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Some $2/$4 and the Negreanu Open

Played a little more $2/$4 LHE last night and ended up about $45 for the session.

I played in the Negreanu Open and busted 40 something. Was cruising along great until one horrendous play where it folded to the BB who popped it to $300 (3x) and I found 99. I popped it back all in which was another $1200 for this person to call and he called with A6o. board 347 and ofcourse the 5 came so I was down to about $1500 in chips. I then lost 2 races AQ vs 77 then 55 versus AJ.

Current BR - $940

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Where you playing @ now a days? And do you have pokertracker?

11:45 PM  
Blogger dna4ever said...

I play at fullcontactpoker.com which is a OnGame Network/Poker Room skin.

I had pokertracker and stopped using it, but just downloaded it again last night, waiting on activation code.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home