g

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Found $100 - Cool

I logged onto PartyPoker just curious if they had any bonuses going on and I found $101 in my account. I know it was down to $1 the last time I logged in like 6 months ago. Sometimes they give you money if you rake certain hands or what not, but I checked and I had no opt in bonuses, pending bonuses, or hands to clear. Very strange. Either I left $100 on there and forgot about it or it was magic. Either way I cashed that out real quick.

I played in the Negreanu Open last night and finished 20 something when my top pair of queens got beat by a runner runner straight

I then played the $50 midnight oil tournament and was doing pretty good, down to 55 out of 150 with almost double average, but I got trapped with my QQ, a guy limped in with Kings, board came all low, rainbow, and no sense of connection. I check raised the guy and he pushed. At first I was thinking a set, but turns out he had Kings, meh STOP LIMPING WITH KK PEOPLE!

I played some more $2/$4 and won about $30. Adding that $100 to my BR as well.

Current BR - $985

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home