g

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Livin It Up

This is the last week without the kids, they have been at their grandparents for the past 2 weeks so my wife and I have been going out just about every night to bars, movies, dinners, etc.

Last night we went to have a nice Filet Mignon steak dinner with some Margaritas followed by the Pirates of the Caribbean movie.

Today is my birthday so we got a couple bottles of wine and going to hang out at the house. I will probably play the Negreanu Open tonight.

This weekend we are going to pick up the kids and take them to an amusement park in Indiana called Holiday World which supposedly has a kickass Water Park.

I played a few hours of $2/$4 in the last few days and up about $35 since my last post.

Current BR - $920

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home