g

Friday, August 11, 2006

Four hours of $10/$20 Short Handed

"If you're too careful, your whole life can become a fuckin' grind."

I took a stab at some higher limits like I am known to do from time to time and ended up losing about 15BB after 4 hours of play which really isnt too terrible.

I wont go into the bad beats, but they were a plenty, at least 6 times I was beat by runner runner and several times I just had good hands that were beat by better hands like straights into flushes, etc.

A couple rivers different and I would have easily been up 20 - 30 BB in that game.

Unfortunately I dont have the bankroll to continue to play that game, but I am fairly certain I can beat it, at least beat the players that I was playing against last night.

$290 dent in the ole bankroll and back to the $2/$4 $3/$6 limits.

Current BR - $1299

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home