g

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Ultimate Bet

So I finally got my $400 out of Pokerstars and Into Firepay and transferred it over to Ultimate Bet. The first time bonus thing didnt work automatically so I emailed their support and they were great. Set me up with $200 pending bonus money. I set down and 3 tabled $1/$2 for about 75 minutes. Only made $3, but got like 86 ultimate points.

To explain how their bonus works is you get 10 cents for every Ultimate Point and the points are given by rake amount. so my 86 points gave me $8.60 of my bonus. I decided to swich from 3 $1/$2 tables to 1 $2/$4 table. The points added up alot quicker here since nearly every rake was between $1-$3 which qualified for a full point each hand. I racked up about 100 more points in an hour for another $10 bonus release and also managed to win about $50 in play.

At some point I need to redposit back into fulltilt since I have about $330 or so still pending bonus there. Hopefully partypoker will run their April reload bonus soon too cause thats a nice easy bonus to clear.

Current BR - $470 and I still have about $180 pending (1800 points pending)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home