g

Friday, May 06, 2005

Pokerstars Bonus

Well the 3 Doors Down Concert was absolutely awesome. Breaking Benjamin opened for them and they totally rocked too. The bass player broke one of his fingers in the middle of the set, but he just stinted it up and finished the show, very awesome.

havent played any poker the last few days. Pokerstars has one of their once in a blue moon bonuses going on right now so I took my $550 left and put it there. I need to rake about 550 hands to get the $100 bonus. I played 5 tables of $0.50/$1 for about 2 hours tonight and cleared 100 of the hands.

Here was a really cool hand where i Had KK and flop come down QKK and the other guy had QQ. He wasnt happy I'm sure. http://www.pokerhand.org/index.php?page=view&hand=60117

Made $23 in the process.

Current BR - $573

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home