g

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

$120 from Bankroll for Grand Ole Opry

*Sigh* This is the 4th time I have taken money from my bankroll for non poker stuff this year.

My son's 6th birthday is this upcoming Saturday and my parents are coming in to town. They have always talked about wanting to goto the Grand Ole Opry sometime so I broke down and bought us 3 tickets @ $40 a pop. I am not a fan of country music at all and am going to have a miserable time I'm sure, but this is one of those 'loving son' sacrifices.

So this is $120 out of my bankroll and earlier this year I took $100 out for 3 Doors Down concert tickets for my wife and I, took $210 out for my plane tickets to Atlantic City last month, and took $75 out for the time I took my softball team to get ice cream.

So if December 31st comes and I am within $505 of my $5000 goal then I may call 'technicality'!

Current BR - $1498

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so sweet though, technicality calling or not :)

aK

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home