g

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Birthday Lunch Session

Well todays my birthday and my wife is taking me out to dinner tonight so doubt I will get to play any poker tonight so I played for an hour during my lunch break today and had a solid + $135 session of $5/$10 limit.

I've never really played during the day on a weekday before, but I found the play was a lot better. I guess the weaker players play more at night and more of the online regulars play during the day? Could have just been a fluke tough set of tables, who knows.

Either way I'll take $135 every day of the week! My $5000 goal is getting so close I can taste it. Just have to stay disciplined, play my game, and not doing anything stupid.

Current BR - $3689

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! :)

ak

9:47 PM  
Blogger dna4ever said...

Thanks asia :D

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home