g

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Penny Poker

Last night was tornado night here in middle tennessee so wasnt on the computer much, but did get on a little later at night to play some $0.05/$0.10 fun poker with some of my FCPHA friends and ended the night up a big 3bb, +$0.33.

I read a little more of Barry Greensteins Book "An Ace on the River" and I am enjoying it very much. I got an email from Pokerstars that my prize from placing in the Pokerstars Blogger Championship had shipped and I also heard from Daniel Negreanus Assistant Travis that my autographed hat from Daniel was on the way as well.

Tonight is the Negreanu Open so will be playing in that, full details available through the link on the right of my blog.

Current BR - $1508

2 Comments:

Blogger Whatever said...

From a couple of blogs ago:
>>Nothing better then the smile of a 6 year old watching those guys skate down the ice at those speeds. <<

I just took my 6 year-old to his first Nextel Cup race last week at TMS and the look on his face was priceless.

12:29 PM  
Blogger dna4ever said...

ahahahh nice!

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home