g

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Predators Game & Planning Vegas Trip

Saturday I didnt really get to play any poker because I took my son to a Nashville Predators Game. They played the St. Louis Blues and won 3-1. It was cub scout night and man we had a blast. Nothing better then the smile of a 6 year old watching those guys skate down the ice at those speeds.

Sunday I played in a $10 MTT on Stars and busted right at the first break like 700 something out of 1400 something. I played a little $2/$4 and lost about $18.

I'm finalizing details for a Vegas Trip Februrary 16th - 19th with about a dozen FCPHA members, should be a blast!

Current BR - $1379

2 Comments:

Blogger GoHogs21 said...

Dna, i know you live not horribly far away, so I was wondering if you are planning to go to Tunica in January...big month...Jack Binion's World Poker Open at the Goldstrike and WSOP circuit event at the Grand...

6:59 AM  
Blogger dna4ever said...

I actually thought about going down to possibly watch, but not to play. My bankroll is too short for things like that right now and I am planning on taking a trip to Vegas in February.

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home