g

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Not Into It

The last few days I have just not been into playing poker. I played some $2/$4 for about 30 minutes on Pokerstars and ended up about $9.

I went and played a $10 LHE SnG on PartyPoker and finished 3rd which was good for another $9 profit. I should have finished 2nd or 1st as I got screwed with JJ vs A3 and all the money went in on a xxxx board and river was A, oh well.

I took the kids trick or treating last night which is always alot of fun. They are at that age were they really enjoy it, especially the 6 year old. They were a Vampire Mistress and a Star Wars Clone Trooper.

Evidentally I am playing enough on Pokerstars to keep getting FPPs as everytime I turn around it seems I have a new match. I just ordered the new "One of a Kind" book by Nolan Dalla which is the story of Stu Ungar, should be a good read.

Current BR - $1424

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home