g

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Taking It Easy, FCP Fulltilt Tourny, and 2 Amazon Books

I didnt play any poker yesterday, took a full day break

I didnt play any cash poker today, day #2

I did however play the FCP Thursday night Fulltilt tourny, like 21 ppl entered this time and I finished 1st.

Was a great heads up match that lasted like 20 - 30 minutes but I managed to take it down so turned $10 into $110.

I bought 2 books from Amazon and paid for them with a gift certificate I got from Poker Source Online:


Greetings from Amazon.com,

We thought you'd like to know that we shipped your items today, and that
this completes your order.

The following items were included in this shipment:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Qty Item Price Shipped Subtotal
---------------------------------------------------------------------
1 Ace on the River: An Advanced $16.50 1 $16.50
1 Harrington on Hold'em Expert $19.18 1 $19.18

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Item Subtotal: $35.68
Shipping & Handling: $4.98

Super Saver Discount $-4.98

Total: $35.68

Paid by Gift Certificate: $35.68


Current BR - $1368

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey DNA how long did (or will) it take you to get those books? I ordered a book from amazon and it shipped today (31st) and said it will be here on the 8th... is it normal for amazon to take that long?

2:06 PM  
Blogger dna4ever said...

the free shipping somtimes takes that long, i think i got mine within a week.

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home