g

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Bad Beats

Its like when poker is pissed at you its really pissed at you and cards just wont fall. I am on a downward spiral and lost another $246 yesterday. I was playing a little out of my bankroll, but nothing major.

The biggest killer was when I got 2 outtered in a $259 NL pot when my KK was up against JJ and he spiked a J on the river.

Heres 2 other hands that pissed me off, but hey thats poker I guess ...

5/10 where I had KA and guy calls my preflop raise with 8T offsuit. Flop was 8TK and homie runner runners a backdoor flush on me for $79 pot.

http://pokerhand.org/index.php?page=view&hand=153499

In another 5/10 hand I had another genius call my QK preflop raise with A5o, Flop J7Q giving me top pair, turn came a K giving me top 2 pair, and river ofcourse brought a T for runner runner straight for Mr. A5o dipship who of course was calling the whole way because his Ax had to be good!

http://pokerhand.org/index.php?page=view&hand=153494

I played in one of those Pokerstars $20 180 person SnG and finished 79th with a classic AQ vs JJ race where my AQ never improved.

Looks like its back to $3/$6 and $100 NL for a bit. I hate this game.

Current BR - $1638

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

at least you didn't almost get shot lol

I explain towards the end of my latest post btw

9:08 AM  
Blogger eaglenest608 said...

I can sympathize with you. I have been having a bad week myself but I don't play for high stakes as of yet. Don't have the money to do so even if I though I was good enough too play high. I guess as they say, eventually the cards will even out in the long run but I am not sure I believe that being on PokerStars and all. Have a good day.

9:40 AM  
Blogger dna4ever said...

chao, holy cow man, just read that, CRAZY!!!

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you saying you're going to be playing in your bankroll. Please keep to it.

11:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ya it wasn't the most pleasant experience lol

12:09 PM  
Blogger kilowatt44 said...

its just one of those days, it just hurts extra because you were a little out of bankroll. sometimes I wonder how they fund their rolls...

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home