g

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Some Ring Action - Cleared Pokerstars Bonus

Dear dna4ever,

Congratulations! You have fully earned your Deposit Bonus. Your
PokerStars account has been credited in the amount of $150.00.
Thanks for participating in the PokerStars Player Appreciation, and
we'll see you at the tables.

The PokerStars Cashier

I 3 tabled $5/$10 for about an hour or two and got my last 300 fpp points to clear my $150 pokerstars bonus. I made $82 in play at the tables as well.

I played a $10 mtt and busted 900 something out of 1400 when I had AQ with flop of ATJ. Other guy had TJ and I never improved.

I played about 150 hands of $2/$4 limit on Empire as well. I managed to make $36 there as well. I'm not sure if I want to try and clear that $100 bonus or not. You have to rake 1000 hands to earn the $100. I have about 120 of the 1000 points I need and I only have like 4 more days to do it so probably wont.

This was my favorite hand of the night at the $2/$4 tables. I mean seriously????? thre really are people out there this bad ........

http://www.pokerhand.org/index.php?page=view&hand=148059

Just for shits and giggles I ran the numbers on that hand and I was a 93.9% to 6.1% favorite. WEEEEEE!

Regardless it was a good bankroll day after the bonus, +$257

Current BR - $2037

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home