g

Monday, October 10, 2005

Party Poker Splits Ties With its Skins

Well POOP!

Just when I get the good rakeback thing going with Empire Poker I find out that Party Poker has discontinued its affiliation with any other skins. This means all the rakeback (toughter competition) people will be on the skins while most the fish (easier competition) will still be on Party.

Guess I am going to have to re-evaluate whether its still +EV to remain at Empire with rakeback or go to party.

I noticed also that Pokerstars has a 25% reload up to $150 right now so I will end up taking advantage of that for sure.

No poker last night, I actually went to beat at 9:00 for the first time in nearly a year probably! Working these 2 jobs is killing me. By the time all is said and done I will have worked 49 days straight including weekends without a day off. Sigh!

Current BR - $2165

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 jobs sucks, right up until you check your bank statements.


Hopefully whatever your reason for doing it is, you'll soon have this debt/goal ahchieved and be able to drop one.


I withdrew all my money from my rakeback account today, no point playing there anymore. Playing on a site like Absolute with their neverending bonus money and 11-12k players is a better deal for me. Not sure how much rakeback you were earning.

My rakeback affiliate has hinted at adding a direct 25% from Party, but hasn't announced it yet. If he does I'll drop you a line on it.

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home