g

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Good Session Then Virus Kicked My Butt

I played the $10 Stars MTT last night with 1600+ people, top 199 paid. I was down to 270th sitting in GREAT chip position, top 70 when the following hand comes up:

I pick up QK in early to mid position and raise it up to 4x and get called by the table chipleader who had been playing pretty loose. Flop comes down QJ3 rainbow so I throw out a pot size bet and get a call. Turn comes K giving me top 2 pair so I push all in with is a little more then pot at this point. I get called an ofcourse the chipleader had TA and hit the straight, what can you do!? I busted out 264th, heres the hand in detail ...

http://pokerhand.org/index.php?page=view&hand=143186

While playing that I was also playing some $3/$6 and $5/$10 limit on Party Poker. I have a whopping $40 pending bonus with Partypoker if I earn 930 points. I ended up earning 60 points playing last night and also won $265 so had a really good 2 hour + session.

I also started a little private stars $10 LHE tourney on Pokerstars late last night and was chipleader for first 30 minutes then I got rivered 3 hands in a row and finally lost with AQ vs 56, SB vs BB and board read AQ66T, what can ya do?

Then I somehow got hit by this horrible virus called Vundo that was just giving me all kinds of problems and Norton Antivirus couldnt repair, remove, or kill it. I found a website with a fix and finally after like 3 hours of scanning I THINK I have it removed.

About another week and I should get my September rakeback payment from Jayson Weber which always helps out the bankroll.

Current BR - $2165

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder how Party calculates this bonus. I was offered $60 for 585 points by the end of the month. I've heard of people offered more, less, same.. differing amounts of points.

I guess it depends on your history with them, but there doesn't seem to be any logical pattern.

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home