g

Friday, September 30, 2005

15,000 Page Hits, Crazy

First of all I just noticed that this blog has over 15,000 page hits now which is just crazy to me. Nothing like a bunch of people you dont really know watching you screw up your goal.

I missed work yesterday feeling a little under the weather, but I have been playing some cards, a lot of cards. I played 1 $20 MTT, 1 $30 MTT which I lost then I got 2nd in a $20 SnG.

I played quite a bit of hold em and Stud 8o. Make about $56 at Hold Em and lost about $95 at Stud, sigh.

I hit my achilles heel again and played some $3/$6 shorthanded, I know better then that! Lost about $70 there.

Watched Survivor last night! God that show is awesome :-D

Got lots of work to catch up on today from being out yesterday so will update more later.

Current BR - $1845

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home