g

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Stupid Games

Well it never fails theres always at least 1 night every month or two I have to lose an insane amount of money and last night was one of those nights.

I lost $30+$3 in the RGP Open on Gamesgrid, I then turned around and lost $113 playing $3/$6 then off to $2/$4 Stud Hi/Lo where I proceeded to donk off another $82 then best yet and I am not quite sure what I was thinking here actually I decided to play $200 PL Omaha H/L.

I lost a good $320 playing Omaha and I am going to be honest with myself a around $120 of it was simply being outmatched at that level and I probably wont play that level again for awhile, but I lost one full buyin ($200) on the biggest bullshit I have ever seen and I will post the hand history when I get home.

I have KcKhAh3s and I raised to $7 preflop with 3 callers. Flop comes down 89h Qs. I kept the lead and bet out $25 and got 1 caller. The turn brings the J of hearts giving me the nut flush and no low possibility so I bet $50 which was about 2/3 the pot and the guy comes over the top all in which has me covered and I ofcourse call assuming he has TJ and the straight with maybe 3rd nut flush or something (Since I have 1st and 2nd). The river comes the 6h and he flops over As2s7hTh giving him the straight flush and he takes my $200. That was one of the worst gut shot stomach drops I felt. I never even saw the straight flush possibility with 7T out there. ARGH!!!!!!!!

I went to bed after that hand tilting like crazy and wondering how in God's name did I have another night where I lost $548. DAMNIT!!!!!!!!! STUPID F@#$%@#$% GAME!

Current BR - $1864

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home