g

Friday, September 16, 2005

Survivor!

Didn't play any poker last night, but watched a lot of the WCOOP Event #12 Stud H/L match on Pokerstars. Came down to the final 3 between an unknown guy named Bunsen who ended up winning and Chris Moneymaker and Scott Fischman, very cool.

Last night was the first episode of Survivor: Guatemala. I am an absolute survivor fanatic freak. I've seen every episode of the previous 10 seasons and just love the show. Last nights was really good too. The only thing that kinda sucks is my son has his cub scout meetings every Thursday night at 7:00 so I have to tape it and then watch it when we get home, but small price to pay for little man!

Current BR - $2218

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

I thought Survivor was really good last night. It will be interesting to see how this season plays out. My money is on Stephenie. The best comment last night was Bobby Jon saying that Palua was recess compared to Guatemala.

Jerry
http://jfpoker.blogspot.com

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home