g

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Daughters 12th Birthday

Yesterday was my daughters 12th birthday so we had a good dinner and spent nearly 2 hours painting her room a new God awful neon type color blue. We gonna have her party this weekend. Last night was the Negreanu Open and we had a record number of entrants, 124. I lasted about 2 hours and went out in 37th (2 pair versus a set), top 18 paid. I managed to get the leaderboard website updated (link to the right). I also played a tiny bit of $2/$4 on stars, but broke even after about 50 hands. I have 307 of my 600 required pokerstars fpp points to release the $120 bonus.

Current BR - $1677

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

tell her happy birthday for me :)

11:06 AM  
Blogger dna4ever said...

hehe, thanks will do!

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home