g

Monday, September 05, 2005

Happy Labor Day?

I dont guess one really celebrates Labor Day per say, so I now dub this day as "DNA4EVER'S FIRST ROYAL FLUSH EVER DAY!"

It's amazing, I have never ever ever had a royal flush in my life. This year alone I have played well over 100,000 hands so thats just crazy, but today the little $2/$4 limit poker Gods shined down upon me and said "TODAY IS YOUR DAY". I was dealt JsKs in the big blind and got the free look at the flop. AsTs4c. The turn brought the beautiful Qs and that was that ....


(click to enlarge)

Heres the full hand history ...

http://www.pokerhand.org/index.php?page=view&hand=119717

So I played about 200 more raked hands on Empire and have now completed about 550 of my required 1000 raked hands I need to rake in the next 2 days to clear the $100 bonus. I was able to net up about $40 during those 200 hands, wooo another winning session.

Last night I caught up on the first 3 episodes of Gene Simmons new reality TV show called Rock School. Anyone that knows me knows that I absolutely love KISS and Gene Simmons. My wife and I have easily seen KISS over a dozen times in concert and I even personally got to meet Gene about 2 years ago at one of his book signings which was really cool. The show is kind of like the movie School of Rock with Jack Black except with Gene Simmons and a bunch of 13 year old English boarding school students. If it was starring any other rocker besides Gene I probably wouldnt watch it anymore, but I'll probably finish the series out to see what happens.

Welp, time to go cut grass, ugh.

Current BR - $1710

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on the royal DNA!

I know how it feels, it took me over 4 years of playing and hundreds of thousands of hands to finally hit a royal, but since that first one I've hit a few more in the last year

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home