g

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Few SnGs

Last night I played some drunken SnGs with my friend Joenin who is a fellow FCPer. We played 1 $20 SnG and actually made it down to HU between me and him. Final hand we were all in preflop my AK of hearts versus A7 of clubs, the flop brings a 7 and the turn brings another 7, pfffft! Oh well, 2nd place money is good too!

http://pokerhand.org/index.php?page=view&hand=118332

We played another $5 SnG because we were getting to buzzed to play higher. Amazingly enough we both made it down to final 3 again and he busted me when once again he runner runnered 7s to make a full house with a pair of 6s on the board.

I also played about 100 hands of $2/$4 on pokerstars because of their $120 reload bonus. I netted up about $25 there so a +$60 night.

Current Br - $1554

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home