g

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Day 1 - No Poker

Ok I made it 24 hours without playing a hand of poker. My knees are getting a little wobbly and my necks a bit sweaty. Theres a chance im running a low grade fever, but I'm not quite sure.

I am going to be playing in the Negreanu Open tonight since I already registered for it and I cant lose more then $11.

Last night I watched the new episode of Tommy Lee Goes to College, wow that show is funny! 17 more days til my Motle Crue concert!

I'm at the halfway mark of my Professor Banker Suicide King book. WOW did you know that Jennifer Harmon won $9 million (3 sessions of $3 million each) in one week against Andy Beal for the corporation? Thats just awesome.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big Brother 6: Nominations and Veto #8
I don't like these episodes where they try to cram what would normally be placed into two separate ... The veto competition was a swimming one where people had to untie floating things with the HouseGuests' pics on them from the pool, run over to two tall tubes, and drop each HouseGuest next to their partner.
Hi, you have a wonderful blog here! I will definitely pay another visit to your blog ! I have a health cholesterol site. It reports a great deal that matches health cholesterol topics. If you have got the time, your are welcome to come and check it out.

6:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Entity beans & business logic...
So this is a little heavy for my first blog entry, but I figured I'd start out with something that at least sounded interesting before I resorted to "What I installed on my computer today" style entries.
Directv Oklahoma offers an incredible selection of entertainment for every member of the family -- all in the 100% digital-quality picture and sound that Directv Oklahoma is known for. Check out my site on Directv Oklahoma

6:24 AM  
Blogger dna4ever said...

ok so maybe its about time i eliminate the ability of anonymous people to leave comments because that shits a little freaky.

7:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

lol ya it's like they hijacked your comments section

Professor, banker, suicide king is an awesome book. I read it a few months ago and was blown away by some of that stuff. I thought I knew a decent amount about the Beal matches but I guess I didn't before reading the book.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you read mine daddy? :)

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home