g

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Sat Night/Sunday Morning

Saturday night I played for about an hour at a little private table I created for some FCP (Fullcontactpoker.com) members to have a strategy session. We do a $0.50/$1.00 limit table and always show our hands if we fold someone out. The purpose is not to really make money, but learn from each other. There were about 7 or 8 people playing and I ended up about $19 there. I had 2 people river quads on me during that hour session! Once when I turned a straight and rivered a flush.

I then went on to play the $20 NL MTT on stars which I lost in hour 2 when my AJ ran into AQ on a AQJ board. I then played a $20 HU SnG which I lost in the first 10 minutes when I fell for a good trap this guy set with a chamelon set of twos.

I played about 200 hands of $5/$10 this morning and netted up $125 which was good for a +6BB/100 session.

There will be a $100 empire reload bonus available starting tomorrow which I plan on doing. Clears after 10x hands which is 1000 hands. Code is PLAYAUG and is good from August 22nd - 24th.

Current BR - $3770

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home