g

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

No Poker / School / Tommy Lee Goes To College

I didnt play any poker yesterday at all, WOW. I had time to play, I just dindt feel like playing for some reason. I opened up Empire and started to click on a table and was like man, I am really not in the mood to do this. Kinda weird, its rare when I dont feel like playing poker.

Life is just really busy right now. Both my kids started back to school this week. My son started the big 1st grade and my daughter has entered the dreaded 7th grade. Getting new schedules arranged is always fun.

Last night was the first two episodes of Tommy Lee Goes To College on NBC. Anyone that knows me, knows that I am a big Motley Crue fan. I actually have tickets already for their concert when they are coming here to Nashville on tour September 10th. This is one of those shows that you are gonna realllllly love or reallllly hate, I cant see any middle ground on this one. Fortunately I thought it was funny as hell and laughed nearly the entire show. The best parts were when he was interviewing with the band department for the drum line and when he was interviewing potential new roommates.

I hardly ever watch TV, in fact the only shows I watch on a regular basis are some seasonal reality shows like The Apprentice and Survivor. I have seen every episode of all 10 seasons of Survivor believe it or not, I'm a junkie.

So bankroll stays the same for now, hey at least it wasnt a losing session!

Current BR - $3520

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home