g

Monday, August 08, 2005

3rd Session Tonight

I couldnt help myself, I had to play a 3rd session tonight, lasted about 45 minutes and long enough for me to see around 100 hands. I made $124 once again playing $5/$10. Good day for poker, made a $361 net profit in play plus the $100 PSO referral bonus for a total net gain today of $461.

I played 441 of my required 500 raked hands on empire to release the $100 bonus so I should release that tomorrow.

I wanted to share two hands from this last session that stuck out to me. One is where I get dealt AA in the SB so I am just waiting for someone to try and steal so I can rereaise, but it folds ALL the way around to me ;/ So I ofcourse raise the BB and look at all his reraises only to suck his ass out on the river, unreal ;/

http://www.pokerhand.org/index.php?page=view&hand=101972

Here is a hand that about scared the total shit out of me. I get deal 44 and am feeling froggy so I call a raise (bad play in itself, but again I was feeling froggy). Flop comes down a beautiful 234, all kinds of action, I'm thinking probably an overpair and maybe an Ace hoping to catch a 5 etc. The turn brings a beautiful 2 filling me up but again brining all kinds of action, surely not 22? WTF is this the river is another 2 leaving a board of 23422. If some dumbshit has A2 or 27 or some bullshit I'm gonna freaking be pissed. When the 2 falls there is a bet and a reraise then to me, GEEEESUS, I gotta call .....

http://www.pokerhand.org/index.php?page=view&hand=101973

Current Br - $4128

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home