g

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Cleared Party Poker Bonus

Well I finished playing my 700 raked hands on Party Poker and actually had a really good 4 table $5/$10 session. I netted up $285 in play plus the $100 bonus which made a nice 2 hour + $385 session.

I signed up with Empire Poker rakeback program through Jayson Weber so once I get all that set up I will be able to start earning 27% - 30% rakeback on top of my play which will be very cool.

I have 1 heartbreaker hand to paste where I had KK and flop comes down K9Q, a scary third heart (J) on the turn with a reraise from my opponent. Turns out he had AT and turned the straight. Ugly.

http://www.pokerhand.org/index.php?page=view&hand=101090

All in all a really good day and have my bankroll back to where it was 4 days before I had that terrible $740 losing session.

Current Br - $3667

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ewww, ugly hand there. Happens though.

If it were me, I would 3-bet the flop and call a cap. The turn Jh is a scare card from every direction. 3-flush and 4-straight on the board. I say from the turn you:

a) bet/fold (best option prolly)
b) check/call

I don't like raising this turn because if we get raised we're 99.9% behind.

Just my $0.02. Keep up the good work!

Jeff

PS - And yeah, results prolly skew this so you might post it on FCP :)

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home