g

Saturday, August 06, 2005

I hate fish

Ok I really dont hate fish, but I do, no I hate em, no I like em, no i hate em, $#%@#$%@#%$@#$% DAMNIT Im confused.

I lost about $200 from idiots chasing to the river. I was up about $300 after playing 350 party poker hands but just ran into idiots that called down and hit rivers with absolute crap hands. I really dont hate these people because I know in the long run they are the ones who will pay me off, but kinda sucked tonight cause alot of them were hitting there hands.

I am seriously not going to complain about a winning sesion though, I still netted up $85 and am 100 hands away from clearing $100 party poker bonus.

I 4 tabled $5/$10 for about 2 hours to earn that $85. 350 hands, $85, i think thats still cose to 2bb/100

Current Br - $3282

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home