g

Friday, August 05, 2005

Party Poker Reload Bonus

Well my 2 day Party Poker boycott is over because they released their August Reload Bonus. The code is BONUSAUG and its 20% up to $100 for a maximum $500 deposit. I deposited the maximum and have a pending $100 bonus which clears after I rake 700 hands.

I played 250 of those hands tonight 4 tabling $5/$10 and had a really good session, netting up $275. 450 more hands to clear the bonus.

I played a stupid $11 MTT on stars with 1 rebuy and 1 addon and busted out in the first hour when my AQ hit AK on an ace flop so lost $21 there.

I got the Negreanu Open leaderboard website updated today and I also talked with Chris on Daniel Negreanus business team. We have a phone conference scheduled for Tuesday where we are going to discuss the future of the Negreanu Open tourneys. I am hoping to get Daniel to either A) play or B) offer some sort of FCP prizes for the winners. I'll post more next week when I know.

$254 Net Day which is A-OK in my book

Current BR - $3208

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home