g

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Tiny Winning Session and played with Tom McEvoy

Well after losing $740 yesterday I am pretty happy with any winning session, even it it is only $25. I actually won $75 4 tabling $5/$10 limit, but I played the $20 FCP FTP tourney, a $20 Stars SnG where I bubbled out 4th with 88 vs TT ;/ and, and also a $10 stars MTT.

I got totally donked in the Fulltilt FCP tourney. I had QK sooooted and called a EP raise. Flop comes down K5K! Original raiser checks, I bet 1/3 pot, original raiser puts me all in. I think KA is possible, but call anyways. Turns over Jacks and I am way ahead, only 2 Jacks left can help him. Ofcourse the Jack falls on the turn and I am out.

http://pokerhand.org/index.php?page=view&hand=99360

I have 3 hands to post today that I want advice on. I am also going to post these on the FCP Strategy forum tonight as well.

Hand #1 - I just couldnt lay these Aces down for some reason. I cant believe there was 5 way action the whole way. The pot got so big I felt like I had to keep calling. I would be interested to hear feedback on this hand ....

http://pokerhand.org/index.php?page=view&hand=99414

Hand #2 - I have replayed this hand over in my head a few times and cant see how I could have played it any different other then simply not playing it in the first place.

http://www.pokerhand.org/index.php?page=view&hand=99426

Hand #3 - This is an interesting hand where I flop a set but also a flush board flops. I bet it the whole way and run into the nuts. Feedback on this hand would be welcome too. I think if I could go back I would probably check/call the river instead of bet it because the only thing calling me on that bet is a flush I think?

http://www.pokerhand.org/index.php?page=view&hand=99429

As you can see just from these 3 hands I lost like $200 so I did play pretty well to recoop that costs and win another $75, the tournies just brought me down $50.

Oh yea and I also got to play some $5/$10 limit with Tom McEvoy on Pokerstars. I never got into any hands with him, but we played for maybe 30 minutes together before he left after getting his AQ on Q high board busted by AA.

I got my WSOP issues of Cardplayer Magazine and Bluff Magazine in the mail today. Also got my free Partypoker stylish clothing line, wow that was fast! I just ordered that like a few days ago. Got a nice blue polo partypoker shirt, a partypoker baseball jersey, and a partypoker visor.

Current BR - $2954

2 Comments:

Blogger dna4ever said...

thanks dsm, you must have been REALLLLY bored hehe.

Good luck with your game and goal as well.

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi dna4ever,

Just wanted to let you know that I enjoy reading your blog. Keep up the good work and sorry about the bad beat with JJ in FCP's tourney on FTP.

seacucumber

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home