g

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Birthday Bash

Ok so I am supposed to be at work every morning at 7:00 AM. Its almost 10:00 AM and I just got here. That should be a good enough summary for how my birthday night went last night, but I assume people like details.

Started off with a nice rib dinner at the local steak house with a couple of Heinekens then off to Blockbuster to rent some movies. The kids got some PS2 games and a couple of kids movies and my wife and I got David Blaine (the magician) movie and we got the Stu Ungar Story - High Roller (cant wait to watch it).

When we got home the neighbors were all kinda outside hanging out so we commenced to some drinking. After going inside we watched most of David Blaine while doing some more drinking.

I feel nice and rough this morning, almost feel a year older, oh wait. ;/

No poker last night because I would probably have had a tough time distinguishing the difference from a club and a spade.

Negreanu Open is tonight on pokerstars.

Current BR - $3689

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home