g

Monday, August 08, 2005

PSO Referrals - Thank You!

Thanks to everyone who did a Pokersourceonline referral with me this month. I had 11 referrals pay out 13,500 PSO points today. I spent 10,000 points for a $100 partypoker gift certificate. They were really on the ball today, because I had the $100 deposited into my party poker account in less then 10 minutes from when I submitted the order! Thanks Jay with PSO!

For those that havent signed up with Pokersourceonline (PSO) I cant say enough about it. I completed about 7 of their promotions within 1 month and not only earned a bunch of bonus money from the sites, but also earned enough points to get me an Apple IPOD and a $200 party poker gift certificate.

If you decide to sign up with PSO I certainly appreciate the referral, just enter dna4ever as the source. You can click on the rotating banner link to the right of my blog to go straight there as well at http://www.pokersourceonline.com .

$100 Bonus out of the blue = sweet!

Current Br - $3767

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home