g

Monday, August 08, 2005

The Beginning of an 'Empire'

So I deposited $2000 to Empire Poker and I believe I am going to make this my new home for awhile thanks to a nice rakeback program. Neteller only lets you deposit up to $500 on Empire so I had to deposit 4 times. The first $500 deposit qualified me for a $100 bonus after 500 raked hands, sweet.

I signed up with rakeback through my good friend Jayson Weber. He also moderates the Fullcontactpoker forum and has a cool website at http://www.jaysonweber.com which he calls New Age Poker. There are a lot of cool FCP user blogs there if you get tired of reading mine.

Jayson offers one of the best rakeback deals on the net ...

27% Rakeback for any Total Monthly Rake
28% Rakeback for Total Monthly Rake > $1000
29% Rakeback for Total Monthly Rake > $2500
30% Rakeback for Total Monthly Rake > $5000

I am still waiting for 100% confirmation my rakeback is set up, but I went ahead and deposited and started playing anyways.

I 4 tabled $5/$10 for about 90 minutes. At about the 45 minute mark I was down nearly $225 and I was like geeeez, not another losing session, but I hit a nice little rush of cards including one sweet $120 pot where I flopped a set of 5s against an AK on a AQ5 board. I was able to make back my $225 loss plus another $55. I raked 210 of my 500 necessary hands for the $100 bonus.

Current Br - $3822 (Current high for my bankroll (no jinx please))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home