g

Sunday, August 14, 2005

6 Handed is Addictive

I have discovered my new vice. 6 Handed Poker. If you are an action junkie then this is the game for you. If you cant handle bad beats and ridiculous swings in a session then this is not the game for you. I played about 400 hands of $5/$10 6 handed. I found myself down as much as $300 in a session to up $200 and was just swinging. I ended up pretty much breaking even, actually made $30

Here is my bad beat of the day award. This hand about made me sick, but hey, what are ya gonna do. Technically this isnt a bad beat, but just a brutal battle of two really good hands ....

http://www.pokerhand.org/index.php?page=view&hand=105978

Current Br - $3650

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

6 handed is like crack. The action is just so out of control. Ur on the limit tables and I have been playing a lot of 6 handed NL on stars. That can be insane. The best part about it is when people buy into table for 20 bucks and I'm sitting w/ 200. The shorthanded tables can be addictive, brutal, profitable, etc.

Sorry ur on a downswing but thats poker I am on a bit of one myself. Win money all week only to drop it back yesterday. Oh well thats poker.

And don't listen to the comment about how u played that one hand u posted w/ KJ and u hit J on turn raised and idiot hit his ace. The comment said u played it wrong but I beg to differ.

krup

6:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DNA,

I would humbly suggest 500BB for shorthanded action if you want to stick to the 300BB rule.

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home