g

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Back to the Grind

OK after my wild and crazy session 2 nights ago I sit down and played my usual game, 4 tabling $5/$10 full ring. I showed incredible patience for the first hour when the deck was spitting in my face with cold cards. I was down about $75 in the first hour, mainly from blinds and no action. The 2nd hour I started getting some hands and flops to match em. I had one really nice button blind steal raise with 47s and flop came down 47J and guy had AA. not sure why he didnt reraise me from the BB unless he was trying to trap, but either way was good pot. I played for about 2 hours on 4 tables and made back my $75 lost in the first hour plus another $95 profit. Just have to remember this is a game of grinding and baby steps.

Current BR - $3455

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home