g

Saturday, August 20, 2005

2nd Saturday Session

Well its too damn hot to do anything else. I need to mow the lawn, but it feels like its 100 degress + outside so I decided to play another session. I really felt like playing shorthanded, but every other time I played short handed things havent ended up going to well so I set some parameters on the front end. I would play 1 table of 6 handed $5/$10 and sit with $250, if I got down to $100 I would leave, so in essence I set a loss limit. I would also play only premium hands and only raise when I really had the goods. This actually takes away part of the shorthanded games beauty, which is bluffing, but nevertheless this was what I was going to do.

Very first hand I get JJ and it doesnt hold up so I am down to $200 after first hand. I'm thinking this could be a very quick session. Things started picked up and I had my best shorthanded session so far and netted up $215 in just under an hour.

I also got one of my Pokerstars FPP books in the mail today. The Poker MBA by Greg Dinkin and Jeffrey Gitomer. Really cool how they personalize and autograph each copy. They signed this book with my first name and the phrase "Royal Flushes!"

Current BR - $3670

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home