g

Monday, August 29, 2005

Seriously?

OK seriously tell me the Poker Gods dont seriously hate me?

I win about $40 @ $2/$4 so I say ok I'll do 1 table session at $5/$10 just to see if if the variance streak has been lifted. Like 4th hand this one comes up.....

http://www.pokerhand.org/index.php?page=view&hand=115752

I mean are you seriously fucking kidding me? I ran an odds calculator out of curiosity and I was 95.7% favorite at flop and still nearly 8% on turn. @$%@#$%@#$%#@$%

I then proceeded to lose AQ with AQT flop T turn to quad tens, then I lost 55 on 256 flop to 34 then lost QQ to KK on blank board. All within 1 hour. Quickest $200+ ever. I swear to God the poker Gods hate me.

Current BR - $1560

2 Comments:

Blogger jason talbot (jjfever5k) said...

hey i pop into your blog from time to time. bad luck here man. ouch. i had TWO of these hands last night...trip As and trip Ks to players making their flush draws (only one back door draw though). so i feel your pain ;)

8:49 AM  
Blogger Badfinger said...

Howdy, you aren't the only one experiencing the 'joy' of poker.


That 652 with 55 hand you described, I had the exact same beat last week, some joker has the 43o not in a blind...

But we need those players... Nothing surprizes me much anymore.
Example from the past:

I was in a live game, LL 2/4 hold'em:
I have 77, I raise, 2 callers.
Flop: 788
I'm firing all the way, this guy calls with K2s, running KK, but also!

A third person is at the party,
FINAL BOARD: 788KK, she shows 55!
I was actually expecting to be shown an 8, but made my crying call, she overcalls, playing the board.

Enough bad beats...

I did flop quad eights, kings and aces this week, with 2 in my hand.

Play on, just be glad we have donks, otherwise we really couldn't play this game for $. 8)

-Badfinger

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home