g

Monday, August 29, 2005

Some late night $2/$4 "Fun"

So I decide I am going to hit up my last required hands at Empire to release the $100 bonus. Its around 11:00 PM and I pop open 4 $2/$4 tables. I had my first winning session in what seems like 2 weeks even if it was only $30. I played about a 100 hands so that 'only $30' was really about 7.5bb/100 which is actually crushing the game. Its hard to go from $5/$10 where you lose $30 simply in a round of blinds 4 tabling to where winning $30 in 100 hands is crushing the game. Gotta stay in the mindset of bets not $ and I admit I have trouble with this.

I did clear my $100 reload bonus so along with the $30 session I netted up $130. I did notice a pretty big difference in play at the $2/$4 level then I did from the $5/$10 level. There was a lot more calling on the $2/$4 level and even more interesting alot more calling down to the river then folding to 1 bet which I thought was pretty interesting.

I then went and played a $20+2 SnG on pokerstars and ended up bubbling out in 4th place when I got short stacked and pushed from the button with K9 suited and found myself dominated by KT with no help from the flop, turn, or river.

Current BR - $1783

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home