g

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Few Tournies

Last night I wasnt in the mood to get my ass handed to me in some cash games so instead I played a few tournies and got my ass handed to me there.

I created this private little impromptu tourney on pokerstars and invited some FCP members. Amazingly we had 30 people show up, not bad for an hours notice. I busted out 15th when I was all in preflop AK vs AA.

I then played 2 $20+$2 SnGs on Pokerstars and didnt place in either of those either.

Tonight is the Negreanu Open and I plan on playing in it.

Current BR - $1505

4 Comments:

Blogger GoHogs21 said...

Can anyone get in the Negreanu Open????let me know and is it on stars??

7:55 AM  
Blogger dna4ever said...

thanks neal and yes anyone can play in the negreanu open, check the thread on the fullcontactpoker.com forum for the login and password information

8:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i notice that you been having a bad run of cards i think its best to take some time off "more then two days" and re-evaluate your game

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home