g

Thursday, September 01, 2005

New Negreanu Open Leaderboard Page

Well I busted 26th out of 74 last night in the Negreanu Open when my A4 ran up against JJ with a JJx flop, DOH!

The old leaderboard period is now over and I managed to keep my 9th overall position which means I will be one of the 9 getting an autographed Daniel Negreanu Fullcontactpoker.com T-Shirt and Hat, very cool!

I spend the last day or two created a new website for the upcoming Negreanu Open leaderboard period. Its the same link as the old URL, but has a little more cosmetic appeal to it and it's alot more informative with a full F.A.Q. section. It seemed like I was getting 2 or 3 private messages a day asking the same questions over and over so that FAQ section will hopefully end most of that.

Again the leaderboard URL is http://home.comcast.net/~fullcontactpoker/leaderboard.html

Current BR - $1494

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home