g

Sunday, September 04, 2005

3 Sites - 3 Winning Sessions

Last night I played a $20 SnG on Pokerstars and finished 1st place which was good for $90, $68 net after the $22 buyin. Yes you heard me, I actually won something; that was not a typo.

Today, Empire Poker started their turbo bonus. 3 weeks ago I wouldnt even have considered trying to play 1000 raked hands in 3 days to earn $100, but given my current bankroll situation I decided I would give it a shot. I played 350 of the required raked hands at $2/$4 and found myself pretty much broke even, +$11.

I havent played on Gamesgrid forever, but they sent me a promo to play in their $1000 Sunday Tourney. Since it was pretty much a freeroll for me I decided to play it. There was 152 entrants and I ended up finishing 7th which was good for $37.50. My last hand I was getting shortstacked and pushed with QK sooted and ran into AA.

The next 2 days I'm gonna try and finish my remaining 650 raked hands on Empire.

I think I am going to start posting my "Bad Beat of the Day Award". Todays Giver of the Bad Beat of the Day Award is terra_123.

Dna4ever starts out with a sexy KdKs and Terra_123 starts the action by calling the raise with the almight 8J of hearts. The flop brings AdKh8d giving dna4ever a beautiful set and backdoor flush draw as well as the 94.9% favorite against the terra_123 who is drawing dead to running 8s or runner runner hearts.

The turn brings an exciting 2 of hearts. I bet, some 3rd person raises, our friend terra_123 calls, I reraise, and terra_123 calls. Well this wouldnt be a bad beat story if the 7 of hearts didnt fall and terra_123 didnt hit his/her flush.

http://www.pokerhand.org/index.php?page=view&hand=119358

Current BR - $1670

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home