g

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Cleared Empire Bonus

Finished my 1000 raked hands on Empire, lost $32 in this last session. I also played in the $10 stars MTT and busted out 837th out of 1600+ when I ended up all in with TT versus TdQd and 3 diamonds fell on the flop, pfffft.

Guess I am going to work on my remaining 500 fpp points left to clear the $120 bonus on Pokerstars now.

Hope to have my Empire Rakeback within a week which should be a few hundred dollars, not sure if I will earn any Gamesgrid referral rakeback or not, and I have about 12 pending Pokersourceonline referrals pending that should close on the 10th. I'll take 1000 points and get a $100 partypoker gift certificate.

Think I am also gonna 'buy' Positively 5th Street with some of my PSO points as well.

If your not on PSO yet go sign up right now at www.pokersourceonline.com or click on my rotating banner on the right. I appreciate you using dna4ever as your referral source.

Current BR - $1744

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home