g

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

$100 PSO Referral Bonus & $15 GamesGrid Rakeback Bonus

Big hardy thanks again to all those who have (and continue) to use me as a referral source for pokersourceonline.com Referral points posted today and I got 14000 points this month so I spent 10,000 on a $100 partypoker gift certificate. I still have 6000 points left and not sure if I wanna get a couple books or parlay that next month into another $100 gift certificate if I get more referrals.

I got my Gamesgrid affiliate report and it was a pitiful $15. 44 referrals I have sent to Gamesgrid and I only earned $15, you slackers need to get back to playing. It was like $1 here $2.20 there so no one earned enough to meet the $5 minimum requirement for me to send them their half this month.

Current BR - $1688

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home